We have over the years managed to respond in cash and / or kind to a variety of health and medical request needs from Malawi’s hospitals. Some of our donations to hospitals across Malawi over the years has been as follows;
- £3,000.00 for the construction of a reception building area to house computers which store patient records / data – works completed and in use.
- £1,520.00 for the supply of the majority of medicines to the Paediatric Department requested to tie them until the Medical Stores were able to supply. A consignment of Medical syringes donated.
- £1,560.00 for the purchase of Episiotomy sets, delivery sets and gloves for the Lilongwe Maternity Bottom Hospital.
- Ntchisi Hospital and Lilongwe Central Hospital – £5,578.00 worth of medical equipment shared between the two hospitals.
- Chitipa Hospital and Lilongwe Central Hospital – £7,320.00 worth of medical equipment and sundries sent to the two hospitals.
- QECH and Lilongwe Central Hospital – Shared a consignment of 10,000 pairs of examination gloves and 1,000 pairs of sterile surgical gloves. Also donated assorted boxes of osteostomy pouches and colostomy bags; two large boxes of assorted surgical gloves and disposable aprons shared between hospitals.